Play Video

Restoring Your Life

The damage and destruction caused by a fire in your home can be overwhelming. While just surviving with your health and family intact is a primary concern, recovering losses after the incident can be an ordeal all it's own. Let CPA take action right away and help you answer the following questions:

Where will my family stay now?
CPA will help arrange temporary housing for you and your family and make sure that it will be paid for by your insurance company i.e. Hotel, trailer, rental home etc. We will also make sure that if you have a tenant you will be fully compensated for loss of rental income.

How do I protect what is left of my home and belongings?
CPA will arrange for a reputable board up company to seal and secure your house from further damages and call in a professional restoration company to mitigate and remove certain items to a storage facility

What does my policy cover me for?
CPA will interpret your policy and go over all of your coverage(s) with you in detail and explain the best way to proceed for a maximum settlement.

Who do I call?
CPA will report your claim to your agent or insurance company immediately to set up an initial meeting with the insurance company adjuster and arrange for advance monies for you and your family

How do I begin to count what I've lost?
It is our job at CPA to document your claim, which includes a detailed building estimate and a complete inventory of damages.

Am I answering questions correctly?
CPA is with you every step of the way, as your representative, your insurance company must go through us and we will attend all interviews conducted by them.

Does the insurance company really have my back?
Unfortunately an insurance company is a big business; it has bottom lines and investors to keep happy. When push comes to shove they are protecting their interests not yours. At CPA we are solely concerned with your interests, you are our client. We work for you!!

Will the settlement offer cover my damages?
CPA will make sure that before a settlement is reached you will be confident with the offer. We will meet with your contractor to go over scope and arrange for a builders meeting with the insurance company to negotiate a satisfactory settlement. We will also make sure that the pricing used on your personal property is current and up to date.

Who will repair my home correctly?
CPA has a network of reputable, licensed construction and restoration companies that are very experienced in insurance rehabilitation.

How do I collect what the insurance company is holding at the end?
Most policies cover you on a replacement cost basis. This means that they owe you current full value of an item, but they are allowed to depreciate this because of age. Therefore you are given the depreciated amount up front and must submit documentation showing that you have spent full current price. This can be very confusing; CPA will make sure that the proper paperwork is submitted in order to fully collect what the insurance company holds back.

How do I pay for your services?
CPA charges a small percentage of your settlement. There are no upfront costs and all of our expenses are included. We do not get paid until you do.

Coastal Public adjusting is here to help you during this difficult time by handling all the details and communicating with your insurance company directly. Investigating and assessing damages due to fire, water, wind, vandalism, burglary and more.

Contact us today, so we can help get you the maximum benefits covered under your policy.